Silver Range Resources
Silver Range Resources Ltd. is a project generator focused on high grade precious metal projects in Northern Canada and Nevada. The Company is actively looking for partners to advance its portfolio which includes:
- Park Place Gold Project: Multiple claim blocks covering all of the most significant iron formation hosted gold targets between Sabina Gold & Silver’s Back River Project and WPC Resources’ Lupin Mine. With development forthcoming in this area during the coming year, the Company is looking for a partner seeking to become a first mover in Northern Canada’s next gold producing region;
- Hard Cash: A high grade Archean lode gold prospect in the western Ennadai-Rankin Greenstone Belt, Nunavut. Recent work has defined a 3.2 kilometre long trend of gold in float and bedrock including a 1.4 kilometre float train where 11 of 25 grab samples collected in 2016 assayed better than 8 g/t Au with best results of 116 g/t Au;
- Cold Springs: On Highway 50 in Nevada, this property hosts low sulphidation, stockwork-hosted, quartz chalcedony veins with surface mineralization returning assays up to 20.1 g/t Au and 1,770 g/t Ag. Drill ready with targets;
- Legal Tender: Located in the Royston Hills, Nye County, this property hosts silver and gold epithermal mineralization exploited in several small mines along a one kilometre trend. Recent grab sampling returned up to 1,875 g/t Ag and 2.53 g/t Au;
- Gold Chief: This gold target is hosted in a wide breccia zone in Paleozoic carbonates near Caliente NV. Sampling by Silver Range in 2016 included a chip sample across an exposed face in a glory hole which returned 13.0 m @ 1.05 g/t gold including 3.0 m @ 2.83 g/t gold; and,
- Rand: Intrusion-hosted gold-copper mineralization located south of the Rawhide District in Nevada. Grab sample results from this property returned up to 35.5 g/t Au and 19% Cu.
Silver Range is actively expanding its portfolio of over 30 internally-generated, wholly-owned prospects. Our focus is on acquiring and vending projects having the potential to host deposits grading at least 5 g/t gold or gold-silver equivalent.