Welcome to Silver Range Resources Ltd.
Silver Range Resources Ltd. is a project generator focused on high grade precious metal projects in Northern Canada and Nevada. Silver Range has assembled a diverse and growing property portfolio, concentrating on targets with the potential to host high grade gold mineralization in politically stable jurisdictions. The portfolio includes:
- the Up Town gold project, a high grade granitoid hosted Archean gold target located in the Northwest Territories adjacent to a multi-million ounce past producer;
- the Park Place Gold group: five iron formation hosted gold targets in the Contwoyto Lake - Back River area of Nunavut consisting of the Uist, Itchen, Esker Lake, Bling and Gold Bugs projects;
- Sparta: a high grade historical resource in a series of shear and saddle-reef hosted veins;
- the Hare property covering a newly recognized, underexplored greenstone belt with a high grade visible gold showing;
- Hard Cash, a shear hosted gold project in Nunavut where 2012 sampling returned 36 g/t Au from bedrock and 174 g/t Au from float; and,
- two epithermal gold targets covering small past producers in the Santa Fe District and the Kawich Range in west-central Nevada.
Silver Range also owns 100% interests in claims covering four highly prospective zinc-lead±silver projects in Yukon Territory. The most advanced projects are the Silver Range project, located near the town of Faro, and the Mel project, situated 80 km east of the town of Watson Lake, both of which host NI 43-101 compliant mineral resources.